<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 26, 2005

Blessed is he who is not offended in me... 

Blessed are you who are not offended
and blessed are you who are not confused!


He's not a baby in a manger anymore.

He's not a man hanging on a cross.

And He will not stay in heaven forever.

He's preparing to do a new thing.

For the LORD shall rise up as in mount Perazim, he shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act.(Isa 28:21)

And blessed are you who are not offended
And blessed are you who are not confused

Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.

Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?

I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.
For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.
(Isa 63:1-4)

The Lord will roar from Zion.

And blessed are you who are not offended
And blessed are you who are not confused

And it's nearer now than when you first believed.
It's closer than it's ever been.

Blessed are you if you are not offended.
Blessed are you if you are not confused by the things that shortly must come upon the earth and all that dwell therein.

For then shall be Tribulation on the earth, such as never has been nor ever shall be. And men's hearts shall fail them for fear for looking on the things that are coming on the earth.

And blessed are you...

(0) comments
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?